To register, sign in to your AIBS online account, scroll down to the bottom of this page and click "Register Myself".
Click here for more info on this event.
AIBS NSW/ACT Chapter Professional Development Day - A Virtual Experience
|Friday 25 September 2020
||AIBS Student Member
By registering for any AIBS organised event, you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
Virtual attendance from your home or office on Friday 25 September.
Provided your payment has been made, you will be sent a link the week of the Professional Development Day which will be your gateway into the virtual experience.
|Registration and Cancellation Policy
- All registrations are for a single delegate for the entire day, no individual session registrations accepted.
- CPD points will only be awarded to the registered delegate.
- Day registrations cannot be split for different delegates on different sessions.
- Refunds will be provided for cancellation as follows:
- More than 30 days before the first day of the event - full refund
- Between 7 and 30 days before the first day of the event - 50% refund
- Less than 7 days before the first day of the event - no refund.
- Any cancellation of registrations for AIBS events must be made in writing to email@example.com. Failure to make payment in accordance with the above terms will not be accepted as a valid cancellation.
- Payment is required prior to the event, please note that if payment has not been received, you will not receive the link to the virtual event.
- Once registered you are required to download your invoice from the AIBS portal under the participation tab of your account or your organisations account (invoice to be downloaded from whomever it was billed to)
- All invoices must be paid prior to the event.
- Payment can be made via credit card through the online portal or by phoning the AIBS office on 1300 312 427 Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 4.30pm.
Please note that you must be signed in to see the correct pricing.
Dates may appear in American format depending on you internet browser language settings. This event will be held on Friday 25 September 2020.
The pricing that is offered to you below is dependent upon your AIBS membership status. If you feel the price that is shown for you below is incorrect, please contact the office on 1300 312 427 for help.
You must answer all questions marked with an asterisk and click "Save Responses" in order to complete your registration and proceed to checkout.
Please note that upon registration you will receive an automated order confirmation. For details on how to access your invoice or receipt, please refer to our help guide.
This event is provided and hosted by the Australian Institute of Building Surveyors for the purpose of education and information. Views expressed by presenters and contributors are not necessarily endorsed by the AIBS. No responsibility is accepted by the AIBS for the accuracy of information presented at such training and conferences, or contained in written material provided to attendees at such training and conferences. The information and material presented is intended as informative only, and should not be relied upon without having first obtained professional advice, and no responsibility is accepted by the AIBS for any liability whatsoever to any person for any act done in reliance, whether partially or wholly, on the information presented or written material provided at any training or conferences. No part of any written material may be reproduced, copied or duplicated without the express written consent of the AIBS and the author.